Trip to Indiana

Tuesday, April 1, 2008






Kim told me that I need to update. I don't really know what to up date about but I guess that I can share with you some of the things that I have been up to. It was kind of a busy week with Blayne and Donny both playing baseball. Blayne in Thrusday's game did very well. He got 4 RBI's is first at bat he hit and the second baseman bobbled the ball resulting in 2 score. His 3rd at bat he hit a double and that resulted in 2 guys also scoring. I missed yesterday since I do not get to go to away games, but they won. Donny, got to pitch in Saturday's game. Its crazy because he does not pitch. He did well for not pitching. He hit a single and was walked. Their team did not win the last 2 games.

I also made a wedding cake for Jessica Davis' wedding. I love seeing the end results after doing cakes it just makes me crazy because I am afraid that something will go wrong. Nothing did and the cake was beautiful.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Thanks for updating! I love that wedding cake!! Great Job!

The Grondel Bunch

Graduation Day