Trip to Indiana

Thursday, April 3, 2008


Tonight at work I thought about me and the life that I have had. I am so happy that I was raised in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is wonderful to see all the people that have taught me and loved me. I came home and was reading Kims blog and have to say a big Sorry cause she has mood swings just like her mom. Its not something I am proud of but all the same we have them and all that you can do is let us speak our peace and then we are over them. Heaven help the ones that have to listen to us speak. My poor Dave, has listened way to many times. But he is still here.

I also thought about the good times we have had. What made me get on this way of thinking was coming home from the 2nd ball game of the night, and we were talking about Blayne and how his older brother Travis put ice down his diaper one time. It was so funny. I realized that I didn't hold on to my babies enough when they were so little and fun. I miss those times now. Now that they are all grown, sometimes I feel like I am not needed anymore cause they all can take care of themselves. I would just love to hold each one of my children a little more. Donny won't let me rock him to sleep anymore, that stopped at 3 dang it. So to all you young mothers take a little more time with your little ones they grow up to fast. I love to go down the good memory lane but that makes me cry sometimes. I am a happy girl (old lady really) when our family all gets together. Dave and I just love it when everyone comes home for dinner.
I don't know why these thoughts came about I guess working in the temple will do that to you sometimes, you just start thinking about something and because it is so quite while you work your thoughts can take you. I Love being a Mom and a Grandma. Heavenly Father has blessed me with so much.


1 comment:

Nancy said...

It is so true that our kids grow up too fast. Everyone told us that but, we never believe them! But I think that now is a wonderful season in our lives, we can do things for ourselves and still enjoy our children.

The Grondel Bunch

Graduation Day